Whatsapp: (+62) 0813-1796-5034
LINE: cocomilagro
Login

Register - Lost your password?

“Your sunscreen put my baby boy in hospital”

“Hundreds of parents have hit out at Cancer Council Australia after the charity’s Peppa Pig sunscreen has “burnt” their children’s skin.” “The mortified mum was so upset that she took to the Cancer Council Australia Facebook page to warn other parents about the possible dangers of the charity’s product.” “This is my 3 month old son. He has not been in the sun, he was simply outdoors so I put screen on him just in case,” she says. “We’ve been in hospital for 3 days, 2 nights so far trying to treat this horrible rash/burn caused by your 50+Peppa pig sunscreen.” Read more on: http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting/real-life/in-the-news/your-sunscreen-put-my-baby-boy-in-hospital

Share this!